Thursday, September 4, 2008

And yet again, more miles ... Training: August 31 - September 13

I got a bit behind here, so I will post what I guess to be my run/cross schedule for the next several days. So far so good in keeping to reasonable schedule. I figure 4 days of running that includes one LONG run and then a day (2 or more hours) of riding/cross training should be more than plenty to carry me through injury free. I am battling a tight hamstring in my left leg, but it is not debilitating, just irritating and "twingy." So, onward and forward!

Sunday (8.31): Cross training - better known as road riding - at least 30 miles. Maybe St. Mark's down and back
Monday (9.1): Rest
Tuesday (9.2): 4+ from the house 5:30 a.m.
Wednesday (9.3): 6+ from the house 5:30 a.m.
Thursday: Rest/Rehab hamstring
Friday (9.5): 4+ from the house 5:30 a.m.
Saturday (9.6): 10+ in Killearn Lakes with the Goofy Group 7:30 a.m.

Week of 9.7-13.2008
Sunday: Cross training - Ride - "To Georgia and Back..." or about 40 miles on the "Bruegger's Ride"
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 4+ from the house 5:30 a.m.
Wednesday: 6+ from the house 5:30 a.m.
Thursday: either 4+ or rest (depends on hamstring...)
Friday: either rest or 4+ (opposite of 9.11 - depending...)
Saturday: Long run with Cathy (as high as 20 miles - Yikes!)

No comments:

Coaches for a Cause

Mac's "SwimSTRONG" Foundation

Mac's "SwimSTRONG" Foundation
Love this art work. Click for link to the web site. And follow Team TRI Mac at www.trimac-competingforareason.blogspot.com