Sunday, November 17, 2013

That's what the letter said...


"Congratulations, and welcome to Big Sexy Racing!"

A little in shock... Just read my e-mail from Big Sexy Racing that said, "Congratulations! Hi Team, I am very happy to announce that you have made the team for 2014." 

I always fill out the applications when they show up on Facebook and in my In Box. I used to fill them out for Colin, he's way more talented and deserving. Always in the past the answer(a) has been, "Thank you, but..." It was really quite shocking to read, "Congratulations...." I am looking forward to how much fun this will be.

Yes, it has been more than two years since I actively blogged here, but I am going to make a concerted effort to be MUCH better at it going forward.  For me it's usually easy to put the day/week/month into words.  But, there are times when words just are going to cut it and I have to walk away from it all for a while.  Here's to a new year, a new TEAM (BSR), and an entire set of new goals.

No comments:

Coaches for a Cause

Mac's "SwimSTRONG" Foundation

Mac's "SwimSTRONG" Foundation
Love this art work. Click for link to the web site. And follow Team TRI Mac at www.trimac-competingforareason.blogspot.com